Wednesday, September 14, 2011

When I lived in Mexico I had a little brown and white terrier named Cafe Con Leche.  I was about 7 or 8.  I named her Cafe Con Leche (coffee with milk)  because of her color and because it was the name of my favorite candy.  I used to dress her up in doll clothes and parade her around the neighborhood.
 
251.  Pocahontas-Parin d' Aulain
 
252.  Sea Star-Henry
 
253.  Books of Knowledge (I read all of the parts on the ancient worlds of Rome, Egypt and Greece)
 
254.  Born to Trot-Henry
 
255.  Patty and Jo Detectives-Wright
 
256.  Don Quixote-Cervantes
 
257.  Album of Horses-Henry (I practically memmorized this book)
 
258.  Dog Stories for Boys and Girls-Cavanals and Wier (I read these stories over and over, my favorite-Dog of Pompeii)
 
259.  Misty of Chincoteague-Henry
 
260.  Grimm's Fairy Tales-Brothers Grimm

No comments:

Post a Comment