Thursday, September 8, 2011


We had a dog named Blondie.  She was a beautiful golden cocker spaniel.  She really loved my grandmother.  I wanted her to be my dog, but her adoration was focused on my grandmother.  It reminded me of a story I read in a book of dog stories about a little boy who cried himself to sleep each night because he wanted their dog to love him best and the dog was devoted to the boys mother. 
 
211.  The Cat Who Went to Heaven-Coatsworth
 
212.  Waterless Mountain-Armer 
 
213.  Blue Fairy Book-Lang
 
214.  Yung Fu of the Upper Yangtzy-Lewis
 
215.  Invincible Louisa-Meigs
 
216.  Precious Jeopardy-Douglas (I was a fan of Douglas)
 
217.  Dobry-Shannon
 
218.  Caddie Woodlawn-Brink
 
219.  Roller Skates-Sawyer
 
220.  Bambino the Clown-Schreiber

No comments:

Post a Comment