My grandparents had a huge back yard with many trees. They had two hammocks. The one from Mexico was called a matrimonial hammock and was big enough to sleep three people or more. I loved to lie in that hammock and read in the warm summer months.
161. Escape by Night
162. Wildlife in Color-Peterson
163. Les Miserable-Hugo
164. Golden Tales from Faraway
165. There was a Horse
166. The Count of Monte Cristo-Dumas (such adventure!)
167. The Cheyenne Way
168. Wild Animals of the World-Bridges and Baker (stunning art work)
169. Dark Star of Itza-Malkuk
170. The Princess and the Goblin-McDonald
I'll write more on Monday.